The concept of website is that companies / groups buy cricket players. System organize an online auction and all the companies/groups participate in that auction. System shows cricket players one-by-one and companies do bid on them to purchase cricket player. Player is sold to higher bid holder. Website owner organizes the cricket match after finishing that auction.
There are 3 type of users in this website.
- Company / Group: Who buys cricket players in an auction
- Cricket Player: Who can register on website to participate in any cricket team
- Administrator: Website owner who manages all the users, payments, subscription plan and auctions etc.
Company / Group Account:
- User Account: User can register by filling registration form. After verifying user email id, login page allows user to login into the system. Forgot password feature on login page is used when user forgets account password and wants to reset it. Update profile page is used to update profile information while Change password page serves a facility to reset password after login.
- Buy Subscription Plan: Company will have to purchase the subscription plan to get bid points. Bid points are used to do bid to purchase any player in an auction. All subscription plans have 5,00,000 points. Minimum bid of a player starts from 15000 points. Subscription plans are based on how long he wants to reserve purchased points eg. for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year etc. After particular duration, subscription plan is automatically expired and points balance is set to zero again.
- Auctions: This section shows upcoming and expired auctions information eg auction name, date & time etc. User can see live auction on own screen by clicking on ‘Live Auction’ button.
- Cricket Players: User can see all the players information any time who will be participating in auction so that he can check player information before bidding on him.
- Refer A Friend: User can invite on website to become a registered company / group. He earns 10000 points when invitee user registered and participate in at least one auction on website.
Cricket Player Account:
- User Account: User can register by filling registration form. After verifying user email id, login page allows user to login into the system. Forgot password feature on login page is used when user forgets account password and wants to reset it. Update profile page is used to update profile information while Change password page serves a facility to reset password after login. User will have to complete the profile information along with previous experience and a good looking photograph which is used when an auction is opened.
- Buy Subscription Plan: Cricketer will have to purchase the subscription plan to participate in auctions for 1, 2 or 5 years.
- My Auctions: User can view all completed auctions with other team members information in which he played cricket earlier.
- My Current Team: Cricket player can see all the other team members after completing an auction. User can also view own sold bid points.
Administrator (Website Owner) Account:
- Manage Companies/Groups: Admin can add new company, update existing company and delete / block from back end panel.
- Manage Players: This section is used to manage all the cricket players information.
- Subscription Plans: Manage subscription plans information and their price according to user type (Company / Cricket Player).
- Auctions: To manage old and upcoming auctions information.
- CMS pages: Manage How to play, Rules and scores pages information
- Newsletters: Create and send newsletters by email to companies and cricket players.