There are many softwares to manage products stock in market but there is no solution available to maintain inward & outward products stock along with hospital revenue. Client has a hospital and came with this problem. Shivam Hospital application was developed as solution to manage all these things. This application features are as:
- Dashboard: User can see income received from patients and expenses of given medicines on daily & monthly basis and also can see attended patients on monthly basis in graphical format on this page.
- Manage Products: User can manage medicines related information here eg. Existing / new medicine, medicine name, company name, purchased quantity, price, manufacturing and expiry date and other information by this section. If user is purchasing a medicine many times regularly then there is no need to add new product, he can choose that existing medicine name and can enter quantity, price and other information while product was not purchased earlier then he can add that medicine by choosing new product option. User can search any product by medicine name and company name. Delete feature is only available for super administrator.
- Manage Patients: User can manage patients information eg. name, age, sex, contact number, problem, attended by doctor and given medicines information. Here user can select given medicines name and quantity which is used to generate patient bill. Received fee is used to enter received payment from patient which is considered as income of hospital. User can also print the bill on patient information page.
- Reports: There are 3 reports available now.
1) Low Stock Products Report: To view low quantity products so that user can place an order to purchase them.
2) Stock Consumable Report: User can see and print consumed medicines information. Date filter is also available to filter the consumed medicines as per selected date range.
3) Transactions Report: User can see and print received payment report to check how much he earned this month or between any date range. This report also shows given medicines charges.
- User Account: Login page allows user to login into the system. Forgot password feature on login page is used when user is forgotten password and wants to reset it. Update profile page is used to update profile information while Change password page serves a facility to reset password after login.
- Role Based User Access: Staff user can not delete any product and patient information. He will have to contact to system administrator.