Jobwave website is an online portal where a company/organization can post new jobs to recruit new employees. A candidate can also search those posted jobs by job category, industry, skills, location, education, salary, experience, company name etc criteria. Website features are as:
- User Account: User can register by Facebook / Google account or by email. Login page allows user to login into the system. Forgot password feature on login page is used when user forgets account password and wants to reset it. Update profile page is used to update profile information while Change password page serves a facility to reset password after login.
- Manage Resume: User can manage resume details here. System provides many templates and options to create and update resume.
- Shortlisted, Applied Jobs and Job Alert: This page shows marked all the favorite/shortlisted jobs and user can see applied jobs information. User can set a job alert which sends a notification by email to that user in case of having any new job of selected categories.
- Online Test: User can do practice online by giving online test. System asks some optional questions according to selected category. User can answer them one-by-one and system shows result at the end of every test. User gets one point in case of giving right answer while negative answer does not deduct any marks. Website administrator adds all the quiz related information from back end panel.
- Search and List of Jobs: User can search any job by clicking on ‘Jobs’ menu option available in website’s header block which list all the jobs with some filters. User can choose filters to search required post. List shows short information of job and company detail. User can see detail information of any job by clicking on ‘View Detail‘ button which redirects user to that job’s detail page. Detail page shows company profile and job details eg. required experience, location, no of openings, salary, education, skills etc. User can search any company by name and industry by clicking on ‘Companies’ menu link, available in top header block.
- Apply Job: Candidate can apply job by filling a form and uploading resume on job detail page. System sends an email to that company/recruiter. He can also see received job applications in own account.
- Follow Company: Candidate can follow any company by clicking on ‘Follow’ button. System sends an email notification automatically when that company posts any new job.
- Manage Account: Company can register by Facebook / Google account or by email. Login page allows company to login into the system. Forgot password feature on login page is used when company forgets account password and wants to reset it. Update profile page is used to update profile information while Change password page serves a facility to reset password after login.
- Manage Posts: Company can manage posts related information by this section. Here system allows to add new job, update any existing job, delete non-required jobs. Company can draft and store a job information which he wants to publish on a particular date. System automatically publishes those jobs on portal on set date.
- Job Requests: Company can see all the received applications, posted by candidate. Here download button is used to download candidate’s uploaded resume.
- Manage Contacts: Company can see candidates contact details, who applied for any job of that company.